Do you remember a little while ago there were rumours Mark Labbett was doing Celeb Big Brother (RIP) and we said that what we really wanted was Anne Hegerty to do I’m a Celeb, and she told us that she’d really rather not do it?
Well she is. And what a supporting line-up!
- Football manager – Harry Redknapp
- Corrie star– Sair Khan
- TV presenter – Nick Knowles
- Singer – Fleur East
- Popstar – James McVey
- TV’s ‘The Governess’ – Anne Hegerty
- Hollyoaks actor –Malique Thompson-Dwyer
- Comedy actor – Emily Atack
- Actor & entertainer – John Barrowman MBE
- Actor – Rita Simons
What seems incredible is that about half of these are going concerns, I mean Nick Knowles? is he eyeing up an ITV transfer?
Obviously we’re #TeamHegerty all the way and wish her the best of luck, she’ll probably just scare the bugs away.
I also fear that Fleur East will be finding cockroaches in her hair for weeks afterwards.
I’m a Celeb, which has an additional concern in that Ant is still in rehab so is being replaced by Holly Willoughby, starts Sunday at 9pm on ITV.