It’s the weekend!
- Lost in TV looking for contestants for My Man Can, must be avaliable for filming in September. Here’s the logo, evidently they’ve dropped the poker chip element so it looks like there are some format changes coming. Civil partners are invited to apply also, which is nicely progressive.
- The All New Skill Based Red or Black starts filming this weekend at Elstree – if you’re going we would very much like to hear your thoughts on a) what has changed and b) what you think. According to The Sun the roulette wheel has gone to be replaced by The Vortex. a skillful game of predicting how long is takes a skillful ball to fall down a skillful funnel by the sounds of it.
- The Million Pound Drapp is basically quite good (although it does seem to crash a lot) but I’m waiting until trying it out with the live shows next week before writing a full review.
- Redneck Island hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin premieres tonight on CMT in the US. I have to watch at least one episode of this, it sounds as though it will be hysterical.
- AND DON’T FORGET at 7:30pm on Sunday it’s the Bother Series of Poker Super Stack Super Final. It costs £22 to enter and is open to anyone who wants to play even if they can’t win the league (there could be hundreds on the table tomorrow), although you need to become a member of the Bother’s Bar Poker Club first (that bit’s free) – don’t delay, register today, because hundreds of pounds and these EXCITING TROPHIES will be given out to people: