Get your Molboekjes ready, Wie is De Mol? returns on January 6th for another run of celebrity sabotage hijinks and it will have to do great things if it’s to match last year’s hugely entertaining series. Ten Dutch celebrities are off to Georgia to complete challenges set by Art Rooijakkers to earn money for a pot which the winner will take home, but one of the ten is a secret saboteur. The winner is not the person who does best in the challenges, but the person who best works out who the Mole is and remembers everything they’ve done.
As usual, we ask our international friends not to spoil episodes until the brilliant Marieke has put up the English subtitled eps. The following links will take you straight to the relevant parts of the discussion.
Let’s meet the contestants, from left to right:
- Writer and philosopher Stine Jensen
- Comedian Emilio Guzman
- NOS Journaal presenter Simone Weimans
- BNNVARA presenter Jan Versteegh
- Fashion designer Olcay Gulsen
- Tears & Marble band member Bella Hay
- Fokke and Sukke (comic characters) draftsman Jean-Marc van Tol
- Pianist and singer Ruben Hein
- Actress Loes Haverkort
- AVROTROS presenter Ron Boszhard
Happy Mol hunting!