It’s the first one we’ve done since Christmas but Bother’s Bar’s Game Night 10 is happening next Saturday – 9pm until around 11:30pm UK, and I’m looking for seven people to join the panel to play and react to the usual Jackbox Games suite all wrapped up in an arbitrary metagame that will determine who is the CHAMPION OF THE NIGHT, and wins a guaranteed invitation to the BBGN immediately after Jackbox 5 comes out. Will the live viewers Team Audience beat the panel this time?
You will need:
- A second screen to play along with. You will need your big monitor for the Google Hangout to watch the 5 FPS action.
- A microphone. A camera is not necessary.
- A Twitter account so I can relay messages.
- You’ll need to be free next Saturday night between 8:50pm UK and midnight (in case of overrun).
Specifically I would like a mix of old and new panellists, you should definitely apply if any of these apply to you:
- Have watched in the past and think it might be fun. Haven’t watched? Here’s a playlist. The later ones are better, obviously.
- Are female! We struggle to get female representation and there’s no reason for that other than I don’t get any to consider.
Please don’t be offended if you don’t get chosen, I only have room for so many, and I’d love for you to watch, comment and playalong as part of Team Audience. One of you might get asked to come on and play the Arbitrary Endgame, I haven’t decided yet.
If you’re interested you need to let me know, leave a comment or message me on Twitter – direct is probably easier otherwise I risk forgetting you applied. Otherwise get your phones ready, alwright? Goodnight!