Well we got SIX bits of information, the veracity of which we can’t prove, the only people who know the truth are the stool pigeons themselves.
So see what you make of these:
- During Hive Minds test recordings, the software broke down because I got frustrated about not being able to find any answers and decided to just enter the whole grid as one word. Fiona Bruce was mildly amused.
- When I was on Countdown, Dictionary Corner guest Gloria Hunniford came up to me outside my dressing room and asked me if I like having my nipples pulled during sex.
- CJ de Mooi will be making his TV comeback as a boffin on the upcoming Game of Your Life.
- I have nothing to contribute but I would love to know what has happened to all of the 15 to 1 episodes recorded late last year!
- The thing Endemol are filming right now is something where the contestant is in the middle of a large, virtual reality spinning wheel.
- “I miss call and response catchphrases. They should bring them back.” You do make the rules!
Plenty to chew on there. The Endemol thing, The Moneydrome, does sound a bit like Beat the Wheel that’s been going about, but I still can’t help but feel if it was that the promo would mention Endemol somewhere. Meanwhile it sounds like Game of Your Life might be quite a bit quizzier than expected if the rumour turns out to be true. No idea about 15 to 1.
Quite fun, we’ll probably do this again sometime.